Artur Zdyb is qualified a Professional Personal Trainer and Strength and Conditioning Coach.
Artur has been involved in sport and weight training for more than 18 years.
In 2003 Artur graduated from the College of Further Education as a Nutrition Principles Technician. Learning more about the human body, Artur got his second qualification as a masseur from the College of Unconventional Treatment Methods.
Throughout the period Arthur received many positive reviews that gave him even more motivation and willingness to help others improve their physique.
His own personal passion is bodybuilding and nutrition. This sport has taught him discipline and given him greater strength.
Artur holds diplomas as a Gym Instructor and in Sport Nutrition awarded by the ITEC in 2008 as well as a National Qualification in Pre & Postnatal Exercise.
Over the last number of years Artur has gained a wide range of experience learning from the best in the health and fitness industry.
During the Personal Training, Artur emphasizes correctness and the safety of each exercise in order to prevent injury and gain maximum effect from the training program tailored to your goals.
Today Artur shares his knowledge with his clients, improving their physique, self-discipline and overall wellness.
Artur has been accredited by:
- REPS – Register of Exercise Professionals
- REPS Ireland – Registered Exercise Professionals in Ireland
- Member of – Strength & Conditioning Association of Ireland
- Member of – British Weightlifting
- KBTEducation – Specialist education for exercise scientists, Sports coaches and Personal Trainers in the UK
- Professional Personal Trainer – Profi Fitness School – EQF Level 4
- OCR Lvl 2 Instructor – OCR Polska
- PFS Physique & Bodybuilding Coach
- PFS Military and Raw Boot-camp Instructor
- Training For Warriors Instructor Lvl1 – by Martin Rooney
- Body Type Nutrition Coach Academy Certified Coach – Ben Coomber
- Strength & Conditioning Level 1 – KBT Education
- KBI Kettlebells Ireland Certified Instructor
- PFI Functional Training Instructor – Profi Fitness School
- PFI Plyometrics & Agility Instructor – Profi Fitness School
- National Qualification in Pre & Post-Natal Exercise – Ireland’s National Training Centre For Fitness Instructors (NCEHS)
- Aggressive Strength Level 2 Kettlebell – Mike R Mahler
- Nutrition in Strength Sports – Olimpiakos Sports Team Training Centre
- Nutrition in Diseases – Olimpiakos Sports Team Training Centre
- Regeneration and Recovery in Sport – Olimpiakos Sports Team Training Centre
- Rip 60™ Certified – Free Motion Fitness
- Gym Instructor diploma – ITEC
- Sport Nutrition diploma – ITEC
- Massage Therapist Second Degree – College of Unconventional Treatments Methods
- Technician Diploma in Nutrition Principles & Catering Industry – College of Further Education No 2
- PFS Balance and Stability 7th February 2015, 1 Escape Club, Dublin
- Ireland’s Fitness Party 24-27th October 2014, Goldstone Fitness, Dublin 12
- Powerlifting Clinic seminar with Brandon Lilly and Chad Wesley Smith 30 August 2014, Dublin
- Ashley Jones Strength and Conditioning Seminar 28th June 2014 (UCD)
- Lebert Training Systems Foundation Workshop 17th May 2014
- Advanced Nutritional Strategies seminar with Phil Learney 8 of March 2014
- Andy McKenzie Bodyweight & Barbell Worksop 1 of March 2014
- Olympic Weightlifting Practical Workshop with Wil Fleming 12th of January 2014
- Hormone Mastery Seminar with Dr Bryan Walsh 16th of November 2013
- Olympic Lifts for Sport Performance and Personal Training Workshop 3rd of August 2013
- Examination and Functional Physical Therapy in Shoulder’s Dysfunctions
- Mac-Nutrition Seminar
- Trigger Points, Kinesiotaping, Myofascial Deep Massage, Sport Massage Certifications – Trigger Physiotherapy Centre
- Functional Training Workshop for Personal Trainers 16th November 2012 Dublin
- International Fitness Convention Certificate – Rip60™ Master Class 10th – 11th of March 2012 Dublin
Fully qualified and insured – Balens