- a comprehensive examination of the shoulder joint
- examination analysis - pathologies within the shoulder joint:
- impingement Syndrome
- rotator cuff damage – tears, tendinitis
- “Frozen shoulder”
- damage to the acromioclavicular joint
- damage to the articular labrum
- physiotherapy (conservative and postoperative) dysfunction within the shoulder joint (the elements of manual therapy, taping, stretching (active and passive structures), dynamic stabilization of the shoulder joint, muscle training in open and closed kinematic chains).